Friday, May 21, 2010

New Song - I'm Becoming Like You

It isn't an interesting melody or a unique rhythm and it needs some production but I wanted to put it up as the lyrics to this song are the cry of my heart - God that I would become like you.



Ive been Your echo
Ive been Your shadow
But my heart is to know You so I can be Your voice
Ive stood on mountains
Ive knelt in valleys
From glory to glory my heart will always be Yours

I'm becoming like You
I’m becoming like You
Its the cry of my heart my King
That I’d display Your majesty

I'm becoming like you
I'm becoming like you
Let Your love be all I know
Till Your glory becomes my own

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't change a thing about this song. I didn't even think about entering in, I just was. Wow. Aim has reminded me to please listen to this about 37 times and I'm so glad I did. It wasn't just a sister's praise, it's a God-breathed song. :) Love it.

Jason Clark said...

Thanks Lisa, yeah, this one burns in me. I did lead it two weeks back and will post that recording soon but the song didn't change much. Praying for your mother in-law today.