Friday, May 28, 2010

I Want A Home - A Prayer

Lord, You said you would give us the desires of our hearts. Hear my heart today…

I want a home - a place where men and women can love You together, dream about and implement revival - Your Kingdom here and now. I want a home where we can play - both in the natural and the spiritual. I want a home where we can host Your presence, where we can host the church, a home that can elevate believers and release them into the world.

I want a home where worship is as natural as breathing – a place where the songs of heaven are released to Your sons and daughters. I want a home where there is freedom to create. A home where the wonder and beauty of Your love can be expressed through the individual believer.

I want a home where there is peace, where You are breathed in the atmosphere, where healing and restoration are daily expressions of salvation. I want a home where believers learn risk because they know love intimately. I want a home where rest is a way of life.

I want a home where the prophetic is released so that we would know who we are, a home where revelation is imparted – that we would know in greater measure Your love and our identity.

I want a home where my kids can know and become love - where their hopes can be inspired by You – where they can have greater access to an open heaven.

I want a home… Amen

No comments: