Monday, December 7, 2009

Maddys New Book!

My oldest daughter is the most beautiful person I know, she almost outshines her mom. She is my favorite... I have four favorites in total.

There is nothing more amazing than listening to her tell me about her day, or her idea on how she wants to re-arrange her bedroom, or what she wants to buy her mom for Christmas and how we can get it on sale if we go this weekend...

I am so proud of her - she is my delight!
Here is a book she wrote for a project with her Uncle Shelly. Its a good read.

3 comments:

The Guatemalan said...

Oh Maddy, Your the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Princess Maddy! Josh just watched that and said, "Cool! That was good!" :) We loved all the details, including how the poor princess' handcream was stolen! The NERVE!! I agree that not sitting up straight is a DEAD giveaway...c'mon. ;) And I was relieved at the end of the story that the pathetic maid at least got a room without cobwebs, even if she did have to work, "salary". Just goes to show that even the smallest things we do--like sitting up straight!--show that we really are princesses and not maids! :)

Jason Clark said...

Ha, thats awesome Eliza! I just passed your encouragement on to Maddy. She loved it! I too liked the fact that the maid got a nice room and worked salary...

Have a Merry Christmas!