Monday, October 12, 2009

Aimee - Peeing In The Bushes

Have you ever just wanted to tell a story but you have no context. Well this is one of the stories that was originally edited out of the S&U book. However, I am working on final edits right now and man if I am still not trying to find a relevant truth where this story works… We shall see.


Years ago, after walking home from school, Aimee, Joel and myself found the house locked up. Mom wasn’t home and so we had to wait outside. After a couple of minutes Aimee announced that she had to pee. A couple minutes after that she said to me “I’m going to go pee in the bushes.”

I thought that this was grossly inappropriate. Now if Joel had needed to pee, I would have told him to go pee in the bushes. But Aimee was a girl and so, well, it was just different, that’s all.

I told her she wasn’t allowed to go pee in the bushes and that she would just have to hold it till mom got home. I thought I had made myself clear but…

She glared at me and said, “I will pee in the bushes if I want to.”

“I am the boss and you have to listen to me!” I shot back. Looking back, I don’t think that statement ever got the results I was looking for…

Now Aimee was beyond mad, enraged, yeah that’s the word. I think she said the first thing that came to her mind, the only thing she really could have said at that moment, “Then I’ll pee in my pants!!”

It worked. Now I was enraged as well. You see, if it was unladylike to pee in the bushes it was definitely worse to pee in your pants. Plus, like any dictator I didn’t appreciate being questioned. “You are definitely not going to pee in your pants” I yelled.

“I will too” she screamed back.

And then...she did.

7 comments:

New Creation Blocks said...

Oh my freakin goodness!!! You are such a nerd...so I shall have to go with it. That was one of the most powerful moments I had in my life....raising up and rebelling against the dictator. Seeing the look of utter embarrassment in your eyes was enough satisfaction to last me till today. lol
You left out the real shaming part though, and that is while I was peeing and it was dripping all down my legs, mom pulled up in the car! That's really where the story goes south for me...but then it get's good again when you got in trouble for not letting me pee in the bushes!!! lol lol.
Revenge is near J...in one of my blogs....oh yeah!

Anonymous said...

BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's the dynamic brother/sister relationship I remember. I had to wonder when I was reading the blog entry why in the WORLD you ended it, Jason, before telling what happened?!!?? Were you being merciful? :D I'm laughing so hard picturing the scene as she was "outsmarting" her bossy big brother. Oh man. Good stuff--thanks for the laugh.
Aimee, darlin, you are my hero.
-Lis

Jason Clark said...

Yeah, I was being kind. Our mom literally pulled up as she finished and my smug superior happiness melted pretty quick when my mom realized that Aimee only peed in her pants because I wouldn't let her go in the bushes. Lets put it this way, I got the worst of the ear spanking that day.

David said...

Jason is the first born and you unfairly criticize him. He was not acting as a dictator but as a protective figurehead who assumed and was bestowed upon, I'm sure, the responsibilities of caring for his younger syblings. Jason acted out of love as his intentions were to keep Aimee ladylike. He only wanted the best for his sister. Jason, I continue to admire you even after all these years. You are a man of whom many should emulate. Aimee, you must look upon that event as evidence of the love your brother had and has for you. Submitting to higher authority and being humble about it is what to strive for.

Jason Clark said...

Ha, dude! Thats hilarious! Aim, I guess, well, you know, you totally missed it...

New Creation Blocks said...

Well there is something to say for loyalty David! :P

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome. I probably just cried because you guys couldn't get along. And then you both got spanked and I got a cookie for being some a "tender boy".

It blows me away how brilliant I was even then... blows me away...