Sunday, March 8, 2009

Assume The Position

This is an amazing season Karen and I are in. God has been quietly loving us into a greater faith. I wrote three years ago that I have spent most of my life outside of the miraculous. That even though I have always wanted to see miracles, I have rarely allowed myself to be in a place where I need them.

Its a wonderful thing to say God is my provider. Its an even greater wonder when you have the opportunity to truly experience it - more on that later.

Lately, when friends ask me how we are doing, I have responded with, "we are poised for a miracle."

Though at times in the last three years I have lost perspective, I believe Karen and I have made good decisions. Decisions that have "poised" us. We have finally assumed the position...

Today, I am encouraged. I think we are are now living in a place where miracles can happen.

No comments: